Luderia

New Website!
Started by Dubzo

Dubzo

Dubzo

Owner
Topics

I am glad to announce that Luderia has launched its own Website at www.luderia.net including a Forums. 

This new forums will be the base of our community when the server is finally launched. This is the place to come to if you have any questions reguarding the server.  Also to mention Staff Applications, Ban Appeals and much more will all be hosted right here.

The forums is still under heavy maintenance at the moment due to it being newly released therefore you may come across some bugs or unfinished pages however these issues are being looked into and will be fixed very shortly.

I also want to give a special mention to ACode. I thank him a great deal for his commitment as Builder to the server over the past few months. The server honestly couldn't have got to this stage without him. He has worked on countless projects including remaking my original "extremely crappy" spawn, the awesome KitPvP arena, the shop, the ranked arena and so much more. I am extremely grateful for everything he does.

I wish everybody a Happy New Year at Luderia and I am very excited of what has to come in 2020.

Dubzo · 11 months ago · Last edited: 11 months ago